2020 Autotest Championship
The 2020 Autotest Championship rounds are:
February 16th - Royal Welsh Agricultural Showground, Builth Wells
April 26th - Crychan Quarry, Tirabad
June 7th - Graig-Goch Farm, Newbridge-on-Wye
September 20th – Esgair Dafydd Quarry, Llanwrtyd Wells
November 15th - TBC
December 6th - Royal Welsh Agricultural Showground, Builth Wells
All autotests will start at 10.30am.
Signing On will start from 9:30am
The entry fee for each autotest is £22.
There are five classes: Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive, Standard Production, Novice and Ladies
1. All competitors must be fully paid up members of Epynt Motor Club Ltd. Every competitor must show his/her current Club Card at the start of an Autotest. Any competitor who cannot show his/her Club Card at the start of an event will have to reapply for membership. After proof of membership is found, £5.00 will be refunded to the competitor.
2. All competitors must hold a valid Motorsport UK RS Clubman or higher grade competition licence. A Motorsport UK RS Clubman Competition Licence is free of charge and can be applied for online at www.motorsportuk.org or at signing on for each autotest.
3. A competitor must be at least 16 years of age to compete.
4. Parents or guardians of drivers under 18 years of age are required to sign on at the start an Autotest to enable their child to compete.
5. A competitor under 18 years of age may only compete in the Standard class.
6. Penalties will be as in supplementary regulations for the event.
7. A competitor entering the novice class will remain in the novice class for the year.
8. All competitors must wear a helmet and seat belt whilst competing.
9. All cars must be fitted with an effective silencer at all times.
10. All cars in the standard class must have a STANDARD engine, NO LSD or welded diffs, NO knobbly or winter tyres and NO hydraulic handbrake.
11. A competitor’s best five scores will count for the championship.
12. A first in class award will be presented for each class on every round.
13. Overall championship awards will be presented at the Epynt Motor Club Annual Dinner and Awards Presentation.
For more information about the autotest championship, please contact the Competition Secretary, Brian Jones, on 07974 948193.