Can't load Google maps without an API key. More information can be found in our documentation at joomla.digital-peak.com.
Epynt Motor Club is pleased to announce it will be running the Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally on August 29th. This year’s event will be based wholly on the Epynt Military Ranges and will have approximately 65 stages miles across the undulating and challenging roads of Epynt.
We thank Brian and Tim Dennis of the Old Forge Garage for their continued support, in what will be the 7th year as sponsors of the Mewla.
This year’s event will see the event be a round of the following Championships:
· Promotive Engineering Group WAMC King of Epynt Challenge
· JD Competition Tyres Welsh Tarmacadam Championship
· BTRDA MRF Tyres Mixed Surface Challenge,
· BTRDA MRF Tyres Fiesta ST Trophy,
· ANWCC Stage Rally Championship
· WAMC Historic Championship, Supported by Brian Dennis Motorsport
· Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship
The 2021 Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally event regulations will be published on www.epyntmc.co.uk around Early-July
Spectators are asked not to attend the event, by order of the landowner.