There are 5 events in the championship at a variety of venues.
All autotests will start at 10.30am. Signing On will start from 9:30am
The entry fee for each autotest is £20.
There are four classes:
- Front Wheel Drive
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Standard Production
1. All competitors must be fully paid up members of Epynt Motor Club Ltd. Every competitor must show his/her current Club Card at the start of an Autotest. Any competitor who cannot show his/her Club Card at the start of an event will have to reapply for membership. After proof of membership is found, £5.00 will be refunded to the competitor.
2. A competitor must be at least 16 years of age to compete.
3. Parents or guardians of drivers under 18 years of age are required to sign on at the start an Autotest to enable their child to compete.
4. A competitor under 18 years of age may only compete in the Standard class.
5. Penalties will be as in supplementary regulations for the event.
6. A competitor entering the novice class will remain in the novice class for the whole year.
7. All competitors must wear a helmet whilst competing.
8. All cars must be fitted with an effective silencer at all times.
9. All cars in the standard class must have a STANDARD engine, NO LSD or welded diffs and NO knobbly tyres.
10. A competitor’s best five scores will count for the championships.
11. A first in class award will be presented for each class on every round.
12. Overall championship awards will be presented at the Epynt Motor Club Annual Dinner & Awards Presentation.
For more information please contact Brian Jones on 07974 948193.